Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

SPRING 2009 ADFP

OMG!!!!
another 2 week for this sem...
i really dont know,
how it feels,
when this sem is over.....

ya, of coarse, i'll sad...
because, I really love my Jackson...
they are all amazing, different from others,
ever soul in Jackson have 1 similar quality;
SUPPORTIVE!!!!!!
it will be the saddest time, when da jackson is splitting,
I hope it will not,
please pray for it

other side of me,
i feel relief, n glad this hectic sem is over
for me, this sem as traffic jam,
hectic, bullshit n a wasting time
presentation, quizes, test and a lot of assignment,
research paper, critical thinking presentation,
tourism convention, music appreciation, american festival,
8 calculus quizes, 3 calculus tests
3 bio quixes n 3 bio tests
n many more

n me,
this sem is totally bullshits
i'm addicted to facebook, blogging
playing games(pokemon) n updated my mp3 collection....
It's totally wasting of time
I cant catchup my calculus...
n my marks are sucks


But, for me,
i'll feel more sad than happy
because, I love so much my class
n my classmate,
Ja Hong, Ronnie, Weijie, Nazrul, Adib
Ika, Farah, illi, Ain, Hema, Par
Hui Ming, Siong Yee, Ying Ji, Sundrina, Yin Peng, Kit Hang
Amin, Thanges, Kher Lee, Alia n Aliff..............

They are just a good friends
n i'll remember them 
along my journey of my life
 



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home